Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Slumber party

I don't remember the last time I got together with a group of girls for a weekend and had so much fun. It was a perfect weekend of chatting, eating, hiking, playing, and just hanging out. Jenine's 25th birthday was Friday and Osie, Sarah, Sharon, and I got together in her village, Vedrare, near Karlovo in the Rose Valley. We went to Sopots and walked into the hills, then ended up in Karlovo and ate an amazing lunch of grilled salmon skewers, breaded sesame chicken with yogurt sauce, Mexican chicken with corn and beans, parmesean and bacon chicken, and chicken in a mushroom cream sauce. Oooohhh foood. We stayed up talking like 6th grade girls at a slumber party and played cards. It was exactly what I needed to refresh myself for another week of school. So here we go...

No comments: