Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring, where are you?

So, I'm really ready for spring break. This year I'm keeping it simple. Well, as best I can. One of my best friends, Emily from Smith College whom I lived with in New York (who now lives in New Zealand), is finally coming to visit! I'm terribly excited. As well, our other college friend Elizabeth will be meeting up with us for a couple days too. After a few days of wandering around Sofia, we'll head to Macedonia's Skopje and Lake Ohrid for some international travel, then head back for some time in Southern Bulgaria and the Rhodopis. A night in Melnik and some winetasting, then to the famous Yagodina and Devil's Throat caves, and then a night in Shiroka Luka, one of the top ten most beautiful villages in BG (according to Lonely Planet). So I'm pretty excited for this very Balkan and Bulgarian holiday. It's only a couple weeks away, but you know me, I'm already thinking about COS travel plans in July! Croatia? Montenegro? I'm thinking lots of turquiose blue beaches and sleeping on the beach...

No comments: